Why risk the outcome of your most important projects?
The success of your projects depends upon the skill and quality
of your project management. Assigning highly capable Project Management
to a project is not optional. According to a landmark research report
by The Standish Group, 31.1% of projects will be cancelled before
they are completed. Of those projects that survive to completion,
results indicate 52.7% will cost over 189% of their original estimates.
The skills, experience, and knowledge of your Project Management
team will determine the success or failure of work to which they
- Complex Project and Program Management
- Energy Reduction Strategy and Planning
- Server and Storage Technical Assessments
- Technical Approach Feasibility Studies
- ITIL / ITSM Strategy, Planning, and Implementation
- SLA Definition and Implementation
- RFP and Bid Preparation
- TCO and ROI Analysis
Data Center Enhancements Inc. can provide seasoned, highly disciplined
Project Managers who have specialized in bringing in successful
IT projects, and have the track record to prove it. When the project
outcome is critical, let our experts do the hard work.