Sometimes a new perspective can be a game-changer! Facing the same issues every month, with internal technical staff and familiar vendors proposing more of the same – it’s easy to become overwhelmed by "unsolvable" IT issues and persistent problems. To overcome IT bottlenecks, we provide innovative solutions to resolve complex IT problems.
Our capabilities include:
Our close adherence to proven IT design methodologies and accepted industry standards allows us to deliver unsurpassed performance on every project.
Most companies don't care about new products; they need comprehensive, innovative solutions that resolve their most challenging IT problems. Our team of IT Specialists utilize the training, experience,
specialized knowledge, and out-of-the-box thinking
needed to solve some of industry's most challenging issues:
- Enterprise e-Discovery Systems
- Data Center Migration / Optimization
- Tiered Storage Virtualization
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Highly Available Virtualized Servers
- EHR-Compliant Storage Systems
- Reliable Backup & Recovery
- Data Center Energy Optimization
- Ultra-High Density Computing
- Storage Capacity Monitoring
- Services and Support Management
We follow industry best practices and proven
methodologies that reflect a perspective forged from our global
IT industry experience with major corporations and the Federal
Employees with specialized skills and advanced technical knowledge are critical to the operation of today's complex and sophisticated IT systems. To ensure key skills are honed to peak performance, we provide a vendor-neutral suite of IT strategy, planning, design, and management courses in a classroom, virtual classroom, e-learning, or blended learning formats.
The following advanced IT courses are currently offered:
- TOGAF v9.1 Framework
- Archimate v2.0 Modeling
- Virtualization & Cloud Computing
- ISO/IEC27000 Security Courses
- Advance Storage Mgmt. Courses
- Project Mgmt. - PMI & Prince2
- PMI Agile and Scrum Courses
- Kepner-Tregoe (Problem Solving)
- BiSL (Business Infor. Services Lib.)
- Business Continuity & Risk Mgmt.
Students completing these courses will be better equipped to make critical decisions and effectively manage enterprise IT environments.